Casa E. di Mirafiore & Fontanafredda Srl (CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL), VAT no. 01197120528 with registered office in Serralunga d’Alba (CN), in Via Alba 15 12050, registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Cuneo, sells and advertises the “Experiences” and the “Activities” supplied directly or by its Partners, through the website: www.villaggionarrante.it
The following terms, in the singular or plural form, in upper or lower case, have the meaning specified below:
- Buyer: the party purchasing the “Experience”, “Activity” or “Package”;
- Beneficiary: the party who will actually use the “Experience” or “Activity”;
- User: the party who browses the www.villaggionarrante.it website without necessarily being a buyer or beneficiary;
- The experiences: the various services that are offered by the Partners, published and marketed by CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL, and which the purchaser can choose and purchase from www.villaggionarrante.it (e.g.: cellar tour, etc.);
- Activities: the various services that CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL offers, as published and marketed on www.villaggionarrante.it (e.g.: hotel accommodation, lunch at the restaurant, etc.)
- Packages: the possibility to purchase one or more Activities and/or Experiences at the same time;
- Purchase: the purchase of one of the “Experiences”, “Activities” or “Packages” from www.villaggionarrante.it;
- Booking code: the order number with which the beneficiary can book the service.
- Partners: the subjects that provide the services offered;
- Consumer: the person who purchases for purposes not related to their professional activity.
These General Sales Terms and Conditions (“GSTCs”) identify and regulate the sale and booking of the “Experiences”, “Activities” or “Packages” on www.villaggionarrante.it,
CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL may change or simply update all or part of the following GSTCs. Changes and updates to the GSTCs will be adopted and become binding as soon as they are published in this section of the website. Please visit this section regularly to check the publication of the most recent and updated GSTCs.
The Buyer is invited to read these GSTCs carefully.
1. Method of purchase and conclusion of the contract
The Purchaser may purchase the “Experiences”, “Activities” or “Packages”, choosing them directly from www.villaggionarrante.it with the following procedure:
- selection of the type of “Experience”, “Activity” or “Package”;
- when purchasing one of the services offered, the Buyer must provide the following data, truthfully and completely: first name, last name, valid and active e-mail address, telephone number and payment details;
Purchase of Activities and/or Experiences:
- at the time of purchase, the Buyer will make the booking directly, indicating the date and day on which they intend to carry out the activity and/or experience;
- after confirming the purchase, CASA E. Di MIRAFIORE SRL will send a confirmation e-mail to the Buyer containing all the information relating to the booking: date, time and number of participants;
- the Buyer must keep the confirmation e-mail as proof of purchase;
“GuidoRistorante” and “Osteria Disguido”:
- the Buyer does not make any payment through www.villaggionarrante.it, but only sends the structure the booking request for the chosen date and time. If the booking is confirmed, Villaggio Narrante will send an e-mail to the Buyer containing the booking confirmation and all the information relating to the booking: date, time and number of participants. Payment will be made at the structure. In the event of non-availability, the restaurant will send notification that the booking has not been confirmed.
Purchasing a Package:
- after confirming the purchase, CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL will send a confirmation e-mail to the Buyer containing all the relative information and the booking code required to proceed with the booking of the Partner Package.
- The buyer must keep the confirmation e-mail as proof of purchase and contact Villaggio Narrante to place the booking.
CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL reserves the right to cancel or refuse purchases by Buyers with whom there have been past disputes regarding payment or in the case of serious suspicion of fraudulent purchase.
The purchase is considered complete only upon receipt of the confirmation e-mail and, in the case of Packages, the sending of the purchase code confirming payment.
With the completion of the purchase, the contractual relationship exists directly between the Buyer and the chosen Partner, who remains fully responsible for the conformity of the service offered.
The period of validity of the booking code for the Packages, i.e.: the period within which the booking must be placed, may not exceed 18 months from the date of receipt of the confirmation e-mail, except in special cases, and will be indicated at the time of payment and confirmation of the purchase, and indicated in the confirmation e-mail.
The prices of the “Experiences”, “Activities” and “Packages” are those visible at www.villaggionarrante.it on the day of purchase.
4. Payment conditions
The Buyer may choose between the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Postepay): the buyer must enter the card number, validity date and control code in the space provided. The full amount will be charged upon confirmation of the purchase. CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL will query the card issuer to request authorisation for use of the card to pay for the service, and will suspend the purchase order if the bank does not authorise payment. www.villaggionarrante.it allows the buyer to supply their bank details in a secure and confidential manner using the Stripe platform;
- PayPal: if the buyer has a PayPal account they may proceed with the purchase by accessing his account and following the procedures indicated.
- Satispay: the buyer can make the payment through their mobile device by accessing the Satispay App and following the required procedures.
5. Withdrawal Right
Pursuant to and for the purposes of article 52 of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code), the buyer-consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into online, without having to provide any reason, returning the goods and obtaining a refund of the amount paid.
Within 14 days of receipt of the order confirmation e-mail containing the booking code, the Consumer shall give notice of their intention to exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the following:
- Name and surname;
- Order number;
- Name of the experience/activity purchased;
- Booking code;
- Desire to exercise the withdrawal right.
Upon receipt of the communication of withdrawal, CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL will send confirmation of receipt by e-mail.
If the withdrawal right has been exercised by the Consumer in accordance with the provisions of the above-mentioned conditions, CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL will refund all payments received from the Consumer without undue delay, within fourteen (14) days of the date on which it becomes aware of the Consumer’s decision to withdraw.
CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL shall refund the amount paid using the same means of payment used by the consumer for the initial transaction.
5.2 Absence of the withdrawal right
Pursuant to Article 59, paragraph 1, letter n) of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code), the withdrawal right does not apply to “the provision of accommodation for non-residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or services relating to leisure activities if the contract envisages a specific date or period of performance”.
CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL grants the buyer, in case of cancellation within 4 (four) days of the scheduled date, the possibility of rescheduling the experience within and no later than 18 months from the validity of the package. For cancellations within 3 (three) days of the scheduled date, it is not possible to reschedule the experience and the paid amount will not be refunded, except for reasons of failure in providing the service directly attributable to the company.
For experience packages, please contact: email@example.com with the request to change the date.
6. Limits to liability
Within the framework of the sale of “Experiences” and/or “Activities” CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL is subject to the legal guarantee of conformity of two years, in compliance with articles 128 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
With regard to the performance of the Services, if this is offered by a Partner, the latter is solely responsible for the supply and conformity of the service.
In the event that the Service purchased is supplied directly by CASA E. DI MIRAFIORE SRL, the latter shall be responsible for its compliance and implementation.
The processing of personal data is governed by the information pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 and the national legislation on Privacy, which the buyer may refer to using the link.
All correspondence must be sent using the contact information indicated on the Website.
9. Partial Nullity
The possible partial or total nullity of one or more clauses of this contract shall not affect the validity of the remaining agreements.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These GSTCs and all disputes relating to the implementation, interpretation and validity of this contract are subject to Italian law.
Should any disputes arise, the Parties undertake to try to reach an amicable solution within a maximum of thirty (30) days. The Buyer or the beneficiary must first submit their complaint in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moreover, in compliance with article 14 of Regulation 524/2013, in the event of a dispute, a complaint may be lodged through the European Union’s ODR platform, which can be found at the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
The ODR platform is an access point for Registered Users who wish to resolve disputes arising from contracts of sale or online services out of court.
If it is not possible to reach an amicable agreement, the dispute will be assigned to the competent Italian jurisdiction in compliance with the applicable laws in force.